Miley Cyrus recently made a video on her fan site Mileyworld that stated she was not insecure about her body, she wasn't a poser and loves Iron Maiden, she's friends with Demi, and she still loves the Jonas Brothers. To prove how friendly Demi and her are, she said she was going over to Demi's house for meatloaf and she stayed there for a whole hour. Wow, to be graced with her presence for an hour must mean she is truly bestest buddies with Demi. Basically it was Miley trying to stop all the rumors about her, or at least clear up stuff she felt people didn't have the facts on.
During Oscar nominations Sean Penn was announced for best Male lead in Milk and there was a lack of enthusiasm. There was one clap done by one person. No yells, no hoots, no applause. Just a clap. I don't know, maybe somebody was upset that Dev Patel was not nominated.
Tom Cruise's baby was also given a nazi bear by one of the entertainment shows and by some make up artists on the set of Valkeryie. I'm not saying anything is wrong with it, I just find it interesting.
That's all for now, there may be some updates later. Shout out to watch I Love Money 2 VH1 Feb 2 at 9pm.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Dude, since you like Miley & Demi news so much, you MUST cruise ohnotheydidnt.livejournal.com . It has all your entertainment/gossip needs. You don't even need a livejournal to read it. just type that URL into your browser. The comments that people post are what make that site. People are SO hilarious. Some are a little mean though, but still hilarious.
ReplyDeleteI AM SO EXCITED FOR I LOVE MONEY!