Tuesday, February 10, 2009

SNL, ABDC, Nip/Tuck, Monday Night

On SNL this week, The Lonely Island Boys released another great music video and song. I'm on boat which featured T pain and all of the Lonely Island boys. An awesome beat and ridiculous costumes on a huge boat were hilarious. If you couldn't get enough, their cd Incredibad comes out sometimes this week and features other awesome songs a long with favorites such as D*** in a Box, Ji** in my pants, and others. They are totally awesome. Sorry for the use of awesome so much, but that is the word I feel encompases these guys.

Good Bye, ADios, Sianara(probably spelled wrong). On ABDC the Ring Masters have finally left the building. No more pity and no more sympathy for the guys from Brooklyn not being crack dealers. I am from NY and there are plenty of people that do other things with their life instead of selling crack. Come one, I know it is an accomplishment but if that's the only reason you are keeping them on the show, then axe them. You can find pity in another area. This is not America's Best CHarity case. However, they were not too bad last week but it was there time to go. Like I said, don't let the door hit you on the way out.lol. I might be harsh but I hate when people think that since you are from a certain area you are almost destined to turn out that way. Maybe I'm an optimist and think people control their own lives, whatever.

Monday Night tv at 8 was interrupted by President Obama's first official press conference. Iwas looking forward to a night of House and Chuck and all the other shows that I juggle, but then it was rudely interrupted before it even got started. I guess our nation and the state of the economy is important.lol. It was a very informative address though and it did talk about the new stimulus package and his hopes to fill up this hole we seem to have dug for ourselves. As of now, I do not know what happened to the new shows that were suppose to air but maybe they will be aired later on in the week, maybe they came on at like 3 or 4 in the morning, or maybe they plan on showing it next week. I'll find it online eventually. BUt yeah, watch Obama's speech if u haven't yet.

Last but certainly not least is Nip/Tuck. It appears Sean is being his normal horny easily seduced and controlled/confused by twisted wild women. Also it seems Christian may have a return of the cancer he just removed. Very Sad, but we will find out more next week. This episode was sort of light, but more comical than anything. There was a man who needed a penis reduction and then there were a few memorable lines, one of which was " I just want to give it baby kisses". This show is good, if you don't watch it, do. It's on FX at 10 on Tuesday.

3 comments:

  1. The only show I watch from this list is ABDC... And I'm WILLING Fly Khicks to get booted off next season.

    They're nowhere NEAR as good as Quest Crew and Beat Freaks (Striker's All-Stars are... eh.).

    But I'm rooting for Beat Freaks. This week's performance (the illusion thing) was AMAAAAZING. And they sosoSO deserve to win.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *I said "next season"... I meant next EPISODE... Hehe.*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lonely Island <33333

    I'm mad conflicted with the "Omg Beat Freaks was amazing!!" opinion every who watches the show seems to have. I mean, they had the EASIEST prop out of all the other groups. Anyone could have made that trick hot. Just sayin'. But in general I think they're a good crew.
    It just annoys me that it's so PAINFULLY obvious that the ABDC producers want an all girl crew to win this year. Quest Crew might as well pack their bags now because they ain't winning. Beat Freaks have it in the bag for sure.

    I feel Nip/Tuck is one of those series that, when I'm older, I'm gonna buy the series DVDs, watch them, thoroughly enjoy them, & think to myself "why the hell didn't I watch this show when it was on TV!?". *sigh* Too many shows, too little time. I can barely keep up with like the 7 I watch now.

    ReplyDelete