I was watching tv the other day when a commercial for the iphone came on explaining the new applications. RIDICULOUS!!! At first I phone apps were cool but now these app makers have lost their mind. Let's check out a sonogram while I'm having dinner with my wife, let me track my ex boyfriend while I'm at work in a company meeting, let me level my book shelf since I seem to have forgotten to buy a ruler but managed to buy every other supply at Home Depot. Gosh.. these people need to either come up with necessary realistic apps or just stop. I really don't need to check my eyesight with my ipod. Just plain dumb. If you want to seriously understand how stupid these apps are, pick up ur itouch or iphone and just browse through them (or just go onlne and search).
In case you didn't know or you missed it, Chris brown was charged with beating his girlfriend (Rhianna). Supposedly they had already been having problems with their relationship with control issues (on Rhianna's side) and Chris just got tired of it. She was reported to have bite marks and scratches on her body. this sounds weird for a guy to do. if anyone was gonna bite, I would have guessed it would have been the girl. since when have guys gotten sooo desperate that they start biting at girls or holding them down and taking nibbles from their flesh. Really weird. Also christian Bale has apparently lost his mind because he attempted to attack his sister and mother with a phone. not sure if this is true, but if it is, what is up with these guys and their weak attacks(that might sound wrong, but just wondering). Phones, Biting, what is happening?***EDIT*** It seems Chris Brown's attack was not soo weak judging from the confirmed battered photos of Rhianna. Harsh. **** Also, Bale went on a tiraid yelling at an assitant on set for getting in his eyeline and ruining his concentration for a serious scene. If you want to hear it, just youtube.
Other things: Dynamic Edition is gone and I'm pretty sure fly kicks are out the door next(ABDC).
Freaks and Geeks was and is the most awesome show and I am desperate for someone to make a Freaks and Geeks Movie: The Reunion (my own title)
American Idol is dragging out the picking of the top 12 process
Watch The Soup
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
What does it say about me that I thought all those apps were cool... ^-^ Heh.
ReplyDeleteAnd Rihanna BETTER not leave this situation silent. Domestic violence is a REAL problem, and crimes against women are drastically under-reported as is. If she stays quiet, she'll just be telling millions of other young women out there that it's okay to be silent about this. God, it sends shivers down my spine thinking about all the young girls in abusive relationships right now, not reaching out for help because (A) They think they're "in love" or (B) They think they "deserved" it.
So, no matter what Chris Brown did to her - bites or punches - we should all make it a point to let people know that there really isn't any humor in the situation. I've been seething the past few days, not only for what Chris Brown did, but because the ONLY people to have reported to the press about this have been their FATHERS. This is an issue of VIOLENCE AGAINST WOMEN. WHERE is Rihanna? WHERE are the mothers!? I'm SURE Chris has a royal beat-down on the way from his mom (if he hasn't gotten it already).
As usual, women's voices are not being heard, and I'll continue to seethe until they are...
----
If Fly Khicks make it through ONE more episode, I am DONE with this show. DONE!!
And American Idol? Yeah, my vote has been for Danny Gokey since his audition. If he gets kicked off, I'll stop watching THAT night. Promise. XD
Oh, and I <3 The Soup!!
Have you guys seen the post-violence picture of Rihanna (and yes it's the confirmed real photo even though it was released on TMZ)? After seeing that I don't know how anyone can continue to make excuses for Chris Brown. I still hearing people saying dumb shit like "I heard she gave him Herpes" and "Hey hey, don't put it all on Chris. We don't know what SHE did."
ReplyDeleteUm, are people serious? First of let me use my Loveline education to debunk this Herpes rumor. People go months and even YEARS before they start showing symptoms of Herpes and just as long or longer for them to take the initiative to go to the doctor and confirm that they have Herpes. The night before the battering both Chris & Rihanna were at the Clive Davis pre-Grammy party and everything appeared hunky-doory then (meaning if Chris at that point knew he had Herpes he didn't seem to be seething over it). I HIGHLY doubt that in the 12 hours between the end of the party & the battering he would of found out he had Herpes. It's practically impossible.
Whether or not the Herpes rumor is true, NO ONE deserves to be the victim of the kind of abuse that Chris inflicted on Rihanna. She has MULTIPLE bruises all over her face and strangling marks on her neck. As far as I'm concerned, that $50,000 bail was a slap on the wrist. Rihanna & her family need to press full charges against him. He needs to serve time for what he did. If that picture isn't enough to send him to jail for minimum 5 years I seriously question the effectiveness of our justice system.
What scares me the most is that there are (unconfirmed) reports that Rihanna wants to continue her relationship with Chris because he apologized and sent her lavish gifts for her birthday (hmm...he doesn't seem to care about Herpes now what with all the gift giving....interesting...). If she does go back to him I can't be mad at her. It's important to remember that she's the victim and she's gonna act like a victim. And victims of domestic abuse almost always go back to their abuser. It's sad really. Right now it is up to her family to steer her in the right direction, the right direction being as far away from Chris as possible. If I were her mother, that iTouch he sent her would of either been smashed & trashed or sent right back to him (along with a court order). Also, whomever in the LAPD released the photo to TMZ should be fired and brought to court because the public really did not need to see that. She's already been battered, she doesn't need to be internationally embarrassed as well.
Also, the media needs to stop asking every tom dick & harry in the entertainment industry about their opinions on this issue because almost all of them are making themselves sound like a) enablers or b) all around assholes.
~~~~
Haha, I'm not worried about Fly Khicks. They're definitely leaving this Thursday.
Christian Bale tirade was hilarious, but homie seriously needs some anger management counseling. I mean it's Terminator 4...not that serious.
Dude, you seriously need to help me download apps because I'm mad confused, lol.