but I guess I've kinda been keeping it all to myself.
Well first order of business is to tell you about the Awesomeness that is how i met your mother. It stars many great people but the best one of them all (or the one currently stuck in my mind) is NPH otherwise known as Neil Harris. I received all 3 seasons of the show (on sale) in the mail and ha d a complete marathon and it was totally awesome. You need to watch this how because it is just extremely funny and it blows your mind. It isn't just a sappy story about finding love but lots of cooky things occur ( as well as crude humor). Most Excellent. When season 5 starts up this fall make sure to check it out at its new time at 8 on Mondays on CBS. Its a 30 min comedy that leaves you wanting more and doesn't make you feel as if you have just wasted time in front of the tv forcing yourself to smile, smirk, or make that nervous laughter sound when you just want people to think you got the joke. Genuinley a good show.
Last on my list (short list I know but I promise I will to try to remember I have a blog) is Big Brother 11. It is into its second week and tomorrow night is the 2nd eviction. Although you would think things aren't too wild, you are wrong. A house full of weak minded mental cases (with he exception of a few), emotional nut jobs, and self absorbed muscle men/rejects; all hell is breaking loose. Everyday a person is growing increasingly paranoid, not taking anytime to rest. Everyday a person is being turned against another with their hatred causing them to taunt and revert back to their childhood way, every week it just gets more insane. There are plenty of people to hate this season and only a few to love. Unfortunately the good side is getting pummeled and this week will be crucial in determining how their luck will run for the rest of the game and if these overconfident pompous jerks will be shut down for a while.
all i can say is that it comes on 3 times a week, its live competition with daily action (which if you are obsessed, you will follow it everyday all day) and it is just a good show to watch. Again this anothe show on CBS and although it sounds like I am making a plug, I'm so not. These just happen to be two great shows that happen to be shown on the CBS network.
Thats that for now.
Wednesday, July 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment