Last night's episode of House somewhat centered around Cuddy and her new baby. It was so annoying!! First off I think they are trying way too hard to make Cuddy seem sexy and appealing. I know she is suppose to have some allure but could they be trying any harder to make her look younger. What happened to old Cuddy and the semi modest clothing she used to wear? I am so over her and her stupid storyline. House is way better than this. Cuddy as a mother isn't cutting it. I'm not used to her as a mother I don't think anyone else is either. Stop the whinny annoying Cuddy madness.
On The Biggest Loser, tonight was the final episode that determined whether or not the partners that were kicked off in week one, get to come back. In a cruel and unsuspecting twist, the couples on the show were split up the first night. There counterparts were forced to go home and their teammates had to stay behind and make sure they lost enough weight to bring their partners back. I think that was an awful twist. Obviously they couldn't do the work when they were at home, that's why they came on the show, but still they decided to send them home and make them deal with the temptations they could never seem to fight off before they were on the show. Stupid. It might make their teammates work harder but the person at home has a higher chance of suffering. Although this idea was strange, viewers tuned in to see the results of this experiment. In one of the worst outcomes, the brown team and the orange team were in the bottom 2. The 2 teams with the youngest contestants ever were in the bottom and the ranch had to make a hard choice. In the end, the orange team left but it was their own fault, most specifically, Dave. He seemed to lack ambition and kept saying he could lose weight at home ( although it didn't seem that way since he spent about 4 weeks at home already and whenever NBC would show a clip of him, he would be eating huge quantities of fat food). True NBC probably tried to portray him like that but it was probably close to the truth. Hopefully Dave will get himself together in time for the finale.
In Case You Missed it.... watch The Soup for hillarious reviews of crazy things happening in entertainment throughout the week. It airs Friday's on E! and it's so worth watching. Joel Mchale is awesome and his crew is great as well.
Interesting things will come after I get back into the groove of classes and balancing work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I haven't watched The Soup in forever.
ReplyDeleteOh and watch the I Love Money 2 extended trailer I put on your Facebook. It looks all sorts of epic. I definitely will be better than the first.
I added the Follow Me link on my blog.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletelol I deleted my last dumb comment, asking whether this is Alicia.
ReplyDeleteI posted it before reading your comment on MY blog post saying that you are, in fact, Alicia.
So, hi! Following now~ ^-^