ABDC was interesting this week. The challenge was sort of an appreciation to Britney Spears and the groups were all over place. Quest Crew was probably the best of the night but Beat Freaks and the Fraternity group also did pretty well. Ring Masters should of had the song "Opps I did it again" because they did, do it again. More twisting, no dancing, and they seemed terribly out of sync. If it were up to me, the Ring Masters would have left but it seems that they were only kept on the show because of sympathy and the fact that they are from Brooklyn and it is an amazement that they aren't on the streets. PLEASE!!! They needed to leave last week but since it didn't happen, let's pray for this week. Dynamic Edition was also kind of weak, but it is hard to change up clogging and keep people interested. I feel they are the underdogs of this season. GO UNDERDOGS!!! Oh and a little boo to Fly Kicks because they also kind of stunk up the place.
This weeks episode of Supernatural was pretty good. They kind of took a break from the Dean storyline of " oh my god I was in Hell but now I'm saved and I'm such a brooding guy because of all the trauma I've endured", and moved to a kind of light note of Sam and Dean in high school. The casting the younger Sam and Dean was excellent, especially the younger Dean. If you closed your eyes you would of thought that Jensen Ackles was actually speaking ( also if you opened your eyes you probably would of thought the same thing). Anyways we saw them as kids and all the issues (or atleast some) they faced growing up. Some funny one-liners and Jensen in tiny gym shorts were among the many highlights of the episodes. If you didn't catch it, you should watch online, especially to see Jensen wearing tiny red gym shorts teaching a gym class about dodge ball.
In a not to surprising outcome for most, the Steelers won the superbowl. I was saddened by this fact because yet again, I was rooting for the underdogs (CARDINALS). I'm not a football fan but I ended up getting sucked into last night's game because it was just sooo good. So many twists and turns. The Cardinals almost had them. If they had only held them back in the final 2.5 minutes, but unfortunately they failed to do so. Sooooo Heartbreaking. I kind of hated the Steelers when they won and I saw them hitting the Cardinals, I was like this looks soo unfair. Every second the Cardinals seemed to be getting called out on some type of foul but even with that, they were still almost champions. 27 to 23 was the final score (I think). Darn those gold Steelers, man I wish they lost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
QUEST CREW IS THE TRUTH. There's no way any other crew is winning this season. No. Way.
ReplyDelete